How to Search
Search for items in this archive database by entering a keyword in the search box located at the top right of the website.
You can limit your search by using the specific query types of keyword, boolean, or exact match.
Or, you can search for specific record types.
- Item - limits search to an item's record.
- File - limits search to the digitized file uploaded to this database.
- Collection - limits search to a group of items organized under a shared collection.
- Simple Page - limits search to a web page in this database.
- Exhibit - limits search to a finding aid and its indexes.
- Exhibit Page - limits search to a page that is part of an exhibit (also known as a finding aid)
The Advanced Search Feature helps to narrow down searches. It provides drop down menus to search based on a specific term you are researching.
A suggested Advanced Search strategy for a specific term could include
Narrow by Specific Fields - Title
Select Below - contains
Blank space - [keyword]
Search by Collection - Select a specific collection or all collections
Then, click Search for items to get search results.