How to Search
Search for items in this archive database by entering a keyword in the search box located at the top right of the website.
You can limit your search by using the specific query types of keyword, boolean, or exact match.
Or, you can search for specific record types.
- Item - limits search to an item's record.
- File - limits search to the digitized file uploaded to this database.
- Collection - limits search to a group of items organized under a shared collection.
- Simple Page - limits search to a web page in this database.
- Exhibit - limits search to a finding aid and its indexes.
- Exhibit Page - limits search to a page that is part of an exhibit (also known as a finding aid)
The Advanced Search Feature provides drop down menus of possible groupings to browse as well as search boxes to enter specific terms.