Mirkay, Nicholas A.
This webpage lists all of the articles that the faculty member has physically donated to the Law Library's Faculty Archive. Please see the Biography, ScholarSpace, and SSRN links above to find more publications by this faculty member.
Series A - Articles
- Relinquish Control! Why the IRS Should Changes Its Stance on Exempt Organizations in Ancillary Joint Ventures
6 Nevada L. J. 1 (2005)
- Is It "Charitable" to Discriminate? The Necessary Transformation of Section 501(c)(3) into the Gold Standard for Charities
1 Wisc. L. Rev. (2007)
- Losing Our Religion: Reevaluating the Section 501(c)(3) Exemption of Religious Organizations that Discriminate
17 Wm. & Mary Bill Rts. J. 3 (2009)
- It's All About Timing: Will Karns Impact The IRS Battles Over Advance Receipts?
12 Delaware L. Rev. 1 (2010)
- Globalism, Public Policy, and Tax-Exempt Status: Are U.S. Charities Adrift at Sea?
91 N. C. L. Rev. 3 (2013)
- Equality or Dysfunction? State Tax Law in a Post-Windsor World
41 Creighton L. Rev. 2 (2014)
- 50 Years of Loving: A Reflection on Seeking Justice Through Love and Relationships
50 Creighton L. Rev. 3 (2017)
- Disruptive Leadership in Legal Education
22 U. of Rich. Pub. Int. L. Rev. 3 (2019)
- Interest Convergence and the Racial Wealth Gap: Defusing Racism's Divide-and-Conquer via Universal Basic Income
110 Ky. L. J. 4
- Creating a Pro-Tax Story for Racial Equity
108 TaxNotes 4 (2023)